Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins

Yum! Some lucky co-workers of mine will get to sample chocolatey goodness tomorrow at our bake sale for Second Harvest. This recipe was quite nice. I based mine off of one from allrecipes.com and the recos from the comments to make moister muffins. Of course I had to use whole wheat flour, oat bran, as well as a touch of my favourite cayanne and cinnamon. My chocophile husband withholds comments until tomorrow when he can sample his 6th muffin;) I am a fan of this new recipe and have added it to my collection. Cold milk is a must when sampling these dangerous chocolatey muffins.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Did you know chocolate is associated with the Mayan god of fertility... I want to hear about your trip! I can't wait to see posts about Mexico.